HYTONE© Natural Rubber Latex Film $1.00
- Technical Data Sheet
- Contains dry natural rubber
- Contains natural rubber latex
- Contains styrenic based thermoplastic elastomer
- Contains Styrene-Butadiene
- Contains polychloroprene rubber
- Contains dry synthetic rubber
- Talc free, nontacky
- Environmentally friendly - manufactured with no ozone depleting chemicals
- Autoclavable, can be ETO sterilized
- Tensile Strength
- Ultimate Elongation
- 100% Modulus
- 300% Modulus
- 500% Modulus
- Density (gm/cm3)
- Melting Temp (F)
- Minimum Continuous use Temp. (F)
- Maximum Continuous use Temp. (F)
- Stiffening Temp (F)
- Brittle Temp (F)
- Weather Resistance
- Ozone Resistance
- Hardness Durometer (shore A)
- Compression Set Rating
- Tear Resistance
- Abrasion Resistance
- Soft, pliable, seamless; in various colors
- 3100 psi
- 200 psi
- 440 psi
- 1800 psi
- -20 to -65
- Poor to Fair
- Poor, Fails Quickly 150 ppm
- 40 +/-5
- 200 pli
Q: What thicknesses of latex film are available?
Standard gauges are listed below. Custom gauges for our latex film are available upon special order.
Q: What lengths of latex film are available?
Lengths of our latex film vary depending on the thickness. Standard lengths are 20 to 50 yard (18.28m to 45.72m) rolls. Lengths tailored to your unique specifications are available.
Q: What latex film widths are available?
The standard width of latex film is 42” (1.07m). Custom widths are available upon request.
Q: What colors of latex film are available?
Virtually any color latex film can be manufactured on a custom order basis. We can even custom color match to your sample or PMS number.
Q: Is latex film powder free?
No. It is necessary to apply some sort of release agent during the manufacturing process.
Q: Are there alternatives to the types of powder applied to the latex film?
Yes. Please contact us to discuss alternatives.
Q: Can I have latex film made to a unique thickness?
Q: Are custom compounds or formulations available for latex film?
Generally speaking, sheeting is flat material that is 0.020” (0.51mm) and thicker. Latex film is flat material that is less than 0.020” (0.51mm) thick.
Q: Is your latex film FDA approved?
The FDA does not “approve” formulations or component type products. Many of our products are listed with the FDA and have successfully been tested for use in medical applications. Please contact us for additional information.