HYPERFORM© Thermoplastic Elastomeric Sheeting $0.00
- Technical Data Sheet
- Contains dry natural rubber
- Contains natural rubber latex
- Contains styrenic based thermoplastic elastomer
- Contains Styrene-Butadiene
- Contains polychloroprene rubber
- Contains dry synthetic rubber
- Talc free, nontacky
- Environmentally friendly - manufactured with no ozone depleting chemicals
- Can be Gamma, ETO sterilized
- Tensile Strength
- Ultimate Elongation
- 100% Modulus
- 300% Modulus
- 500% Modulus
- Density (gm/cm3)
- Melting Temp (F)
- Minimum Continuous use Temp. (F)
- Maximum Continuous use Temp. (F)
- Stiffening Temp (F)
- Brittle Temp (F)
- Weather Resistance
- Ozone Resistance
- Hardness Durometer (shore A)
- Compression Set Rating
- Tear Resistance
- Abrasion Resistance
- Soft, pliable, seamless; in various colors
- 500 psi
- 40 psi
- 75 psi
- 100 psi
- Fair to Good
- 26 to 31
- 55 pli
Q: What thicknesses are available?
0.009” through 0.050” (0.23mm through 1.27mm).
Q: Is your sheeting FDA approved?
The FDA does not “approve” formulations or component type products. Many of our products are listed with the FDA and have successfully been tested for use in medical applications. Please contact us fo additional information.
Q: Has the material passed any biocompatibility testing?
Q: Can it be sterilized?
Yes. Although The Hygenic Corporation does not provide sterilization services, many of our products have been successfully sterilized and placed into commerce.
Q: Is it available in colors?
Yes. We can make it in virtually and color. Custom color matching is also available.
Q: What is the widest width available?
Q: How long can you make it?
We can make it in lengths up to 1,200 feet (366m) depending on the thickness and width.